Absences and exemptions


If your child is going to be absent, you must let the secretariat know as soon as possible by phone at 98 98 86 68.
On their return to school, pupils must present a doctor’s note for any absence of more than two days.

Permission for special absences

Permission from the Director of Education, Youth and Sport must be sought at least ten days in advance for any planned special absence.
See the factsheet: "How to request permission for a special absence"

Absence from the canteen or childcare

In the case of occasional absence from the canteen, you must notify two days before, so that the meal can be reimbursed.
In the event of an occasional absence from the after-school childcare facility, you must notify the institution in writing in the home/school correspondence book.

Exemption from sports activities

In the event that your child needs to be fully or partially exempted from physical and sports education, a doctor’s note must be supplied. This will not exempt your child from the requirement to be in school.